Amman — On behalf of his country, the Russian ambassador to Jordan, Gleb Desyatnikov, signed a cooperation protocol between Jordan and Russia. Jordan was represented by the Minister of Industry, Trade and Supply, Yousef Shamali. Jordan and Russia previously signed another protocol in the cultural, scientific, and educational domains.
Russian imports to Jordan totaled $207.4 million in 2020, while Jordanian exports to Russia totaled around $2.56 million.
Shamali affirmed the Kingdom’s interest in expanding economic and trade partnerships in various fields with Russia and overcoming all obstacles encountering trade activity, and boostingthe volume of trade exchange.
The 6th session of the Russian-Jordanian Joint Committee for Trade, Economic, Scientific, and Technical Cooperation was planned in December but postponed due to the Covid-19. Desyatnikov and Shamali pertained to the likelihood of holding the session as soon as possible.
Qualifications & Education:
1- PHD in Media, Public Relations .in Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia RUDAN 2021 .
2- MA degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Media at Petra University- Jordan in 2014.
3- Diploma from Global Learning Partners.Canada
• LEARNING TO LISTEN ,LEARNING TO TEATCH
• ADVANCED LEARNING DESIGN &EVALUATION BY DESIGN
4- BCS degree in Media, Public Relations & Communications skills
At Petra University – Amman- Jordan 2000.
1. Media Image of Jordan in Runet Media: Specifics of Non Personification
МедиаобразИорданиивинтернет-СМИРунета: особенности «неперсонификации»
2. RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN’S IMAGE CLASSIFICATION IN JORDAN QUALITY PRESS
3. “Ether” and “broadcasting”: Etymology, essence, characterization of concepts
«Эфир»и «вещание»: этимология, сущность, характеристикапонятий
4. Communicative Activities of Public Relations Devices of International Organizations in Jordan
5. Image of Russia In the Arab world: the need for transformation
6. Features of the development of public radio in Jordan
7. Leading Gamification Experience in the New Media Education
8. Features of the media image of King Abdullah of Jordan II
View all posts by Haya Ashour هيا عاشور