Amman — The 2021-2026 agreement for the cultural executive’s program was signed today by Minister of Culture Haifa Najjar and the Ambassador of Armenia, Tigran Gevorkyan.
Najjar stated that the ministry could be inspired by the “spirit and creativity of Armenian culture,” noting a commitment to cementing cooperation by holding a Jordanian culture week in Armenia and an Armenian culture week in the Kingdom.
For his part, the envoy described the Jordanian-Arminian ties as “historical and deep-rooted.” He also lauded the agreement, which, according to him, “is vital for developing and boosting ties.”
During the signing ceremony, Najjar hoped that the agreement would translate into important activities representing both countries. Armenian Jordanians from Armenian descent have for decades shown good citizenship, while keeping in touch with their Armenian culture through creativity and preserving the language and heritage, she added.
Qualifications & Education:
1- PHD in Media, Public Relations .in Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia RUDAN 2021 .
2- MA degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Media at Petra University- Jordan in 2014.
3- Diploma from Global Learning Partners.Canada
• LEARNING TO LISTEN ,LEARNING TO TEATCH
• ADVANCED LEARNING DESIGN &EVALUATION BY DESIGN
4- BCS degree in Media, Public Relations & Communications skills
At Petra University – Amman- Jordan 2000.
1. Media Image of Jordan in Runet Media: Specifics of Non Personification
МедиаобразИорданиивинтернет-СМИРунета: особенности «неперсонификации»
2. RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN’S IMAGE CLASSIFICATION IN JORDAN QUALITY PRESS
3. “Ether” and “broadcasting”: Etymology, essence, characterization of concepts
«Эфир»и «вещание»: этимология, сущность, характеристикапонятий
4. Communicative Activities of Public Relations Devices of International Organizations in Jordan
5. Image of Russia In the Arab world: the need for transformation
6. Features of the development of public radio in Jordan
7. Leading Gamification Experience in the New Media Education
8. Features of the media image of King Abdullah of Jordan II
View all posts by Haya Ashour هيا عاشور