Amman — The Jordanian-Tunisian governments’ framework agreement and executive program for cultural cooperation 2022-2024 was signed by Culture Minister, Haifa Najjar, and Tunisian Ambassador to Jordan, Khaled Suhaili.
According to a ministry statement, Najjar said the “deep-rooted, historic” Jordanian-Tunisian relations are based on mutual respect and understanding of the reality of the Arab citizen and his/her capability to network and interact, and to sustain cultural action in the Arab region.
The agreement and program signed reflect the bilateral “historic” relations and the two people’s aspirations to develop cultural ties in the fields of art, culture and cultural management, to reach a “creative pioneering” culture that respects the values ??of diversity, moderation, and tolerance, Najjar said at the signing ceremony.
This cultural cooperation comes as Jordan enters the second centennial, which confirms Jordan’s message to maintain coordination and support Arab solidarity in all cultural and artistic fields, Najjar pointed out.
The envoy, for his part, lauded the Jordanian ministry’s keenness to enhance cultural cooperation between the two countries, which started since 1981.
The diplomat also referred to the memorandum of cooperation between National Library of Jordan (NLJ), and the National Library of Tunisia (NLT) to exchange expertise in the archiving field and cooperate in restoring documents and manuscripts.
Suhaili said this momentum and cooperation in cultural action is a “true” reflection of the “deep-rooted” relations between the two brotherly countries.
Qualifications & Education:
1- PHD in Media, Public Relations .in Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia RUDAN 2021 .
2- MA degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Media at Petra University- Jordan in 2014.
3- Diploma from Global Learning Partners.Canada
• LEARNING TO LISTEN ,LEARNING TO TEATCH
• ADVANCED LEARNING DESIGN &EVALUATION BY DESIGN
4- BCS degree in Media, Public Relations & Communications skills
At Petra University – Amman- Jordan 2000.
1. Media Image of Jordan in Runet Media: Specifics of Non Personification
МедиаобразИорданиивинтернет-СМИРунета: особенности «неперсонификации»
2. RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN’S IMAGE CLASSIFICATION IN JORDAN QUALITY PRESS
3. “Ether” and “broadcasting”: Etymology, essence, characterization of concepts
«Эфир»и «вещание»: этимология, сущность, характеристикапонятий
4. Communicative Activities of Public Relations Devices of International Organizations in Jordan
5. Image of Russia In the Arab world: the need for transformation
6. Features of the development of public radio in Jordan
7. Leading Gamification Experience in the New Media Education
8. Features of the media image of King Abdullah of Jordan II
View all posts by Haya Ashour هيا عاشور