Amman — The Jordanian-Egyptian Natural Gas Transmission & Supply (Fajr) signed a partnership agreement on Wednesday with Elia Nuqul Foundation (ENF) within the private sector’s social responsibility role.
Under the agreement, signed by ENF Board of Trustees Chairman, Ghassan Nuqul, and Fajr CEO, Fouad Abbas, Fajr company will provide university scholarships to a number of the ENF students in public Jordanian universities for 2021-2024 will pay their tuition fees and their monthly transportation expenses.
In turn, the ENF engages students in its development programs and extracurricular training to develop their skills in the labor market.
Speaking at the signing ceremony, Nuqul lauded Fajr’s role in supporting ENF’s development process and giving the opportunity for underprivileged young people to pursue their university education, which reflects belief in “effective” partnership with various sectors to help Jordanian university students to enter the labor market.
In turn, Abbas said the partnership agreement aims to expand implementation of Fajr’s social responsibility programs, adding that its priorities seek to support Jordan’s education sector as a fundamental pillar of community development.
Qualifications & Education:
1- PHD in Media, Public Relations .in Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia RUDAN 2021 .
2- MA degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Media at Petra University- Jordan in 2014.
3- Diploma from Global Learning Partners.Canada
• LEARNING TO LISTEN ,LEARNING TO TEATCH
• ADVANCED LEARNING DESIGN &EVALUATION BY DESIGN
4- BCS degree in Media, Public Relations & Communications skills
At Petra University – Amman- Jordan 2000.
1. Media Image of Jordan in Runet Media: Specifics of Non Personification
МедиаобразИорданиивинтернет-СМИРунета: особенности «неперсонификации»
2. RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN’S IMAGE CLASSIFICATION IN JORDAN QUALITY PRESS
3. “Ether” and “broadcasting”: Etymology, essence, characterization of concepts
«Эфир»и «вещание»: этимология, сущность, характеристикапонятий
4. Communicative Activities of Public Relations Devices of International Organizations in Jordan
5. Image of Russia In the Arab world: the need for transformation
6. Features of the development of public radio in Jordan
7. Leading Gamification Experience in the New Media Education
8. Features of the media image of King Abdullah of Jordan II
View all posts by Haya Ashour هيا عاشور