Ramallah — Minister of Transport, Wajih Azaizeh, met his Palestinian counterpart, Assem Salem, in Ramallah to discuss boosting cooperation between the two countries.
Both ministers agreed on the importance of joint cooperation with regard to the use of smart applications, and shifting towards the use of modern technological means, to accommodate developments in this field around the globe, especially since Palestine formed the national team for smart transport, and began preparing studies and recommendations necessary for this transformation.
Azizeh stressed that Palestine is a key stop in the regional interconnection project, which will have positive impacts on all countries participating in the project, lauding ties and cooperation between the two countries especially in the field of transportation and communications where all possible accommodations will be provided to facilitate individuals and goods movement through the international crossings of the two countries.
The Palestinian minister commended Jordan’s supportive stances, led by His Majesty King Abdullah, towards Palestine, underlining the deep-rooted and historical relationship between Jordan and Palestine.
Qualifications & Education:
1- PHD in Media, Public Relations .in Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia RUDAN 2021 .
2- MA degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Media at Petra University- Jordan in 2014.
3- Diploma from Global Learning Partners.Canada
• LEARNING TO LISTEN ,LEARNING TO TEATCH
• ADVANCED LEARNING DESIGN &EVALUATION BY DESIGN
4- BCS degree in Media, Public Relations & Communications skills
At Petra University – Amman- Jordan 2000.
1. Media Image of Jordan in Runet Media: Specifics of Non Personification
МедиаобразИорданиивинтернет-СМИРунета: особенности «неперсонификации»
2. RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN’S IMAGE CLASSIFICATION IN JORDAN QUALITY PRESS
3. “Ether” and “broadcasting”: Etymology, essence, characterization of concepts
«Эфир»и «вещание»: этимология, сущность, характеристикапонятий
4. Communicative Activities of Public Relations Devices of International Organizations in Jordan
5. Image of Russia In the Arab world: the need for transformation
6. Features of the development of public radio in Jordan
7. Leading Gamification Experience in the New Media Education
8. Features of the media image of King Abdullah of Jordan II
View all posts by Haya Ashour هيا عاشور