Amman — The Jordanian Forum for Democracy and Economy and the Afaq Group for Media and Conference Organization announced Monday the 20th session of the Jordan Economic Forum slated for March of 2022 under the title “Blockchain and Financial Innovation Summit 2022.”
The forum, which will be held on Dead Sea shores, will tackle the latest developments in economic and FinTech technologies, especially following the COVID-19 breakout, and the ability of traditional economies to catch up with technological revolution and digital transformation, said Khaldoun Naseer, Chairman of the Higher Organizing Committee.
The forum will also discuss technologies in the financial sector, financial innovation and electronic payment services areas, as well as means to provide smart organizational solutions to digital economy problems, and the challenges that technology creates in human resource management and training.
Moreover, it will bring together economists and financial experts, national and Arab companies working in various economic sectors, the Union of Arab Banks, and other institutions specialized in the field, Naseer indicated.
Additionally, the forum will focus on finding solutions and financial innovations for various economic sectors.
Published by Haya Ashour هيا عاشور
Qualifications & Education:
1- PHD in Media, Public Relations .in Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia RUDAN 2021 .
2- MA degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Media at Petra University- Jordan in 2014.
3- Diploma from Global Learning Partners.Canada
• LEARNING TO LISTEN ,LEARNING TO TEATCH
• ADVANCED LEARNING DESIGN &EVALUATION BY DESIGN
4- BCS degree in Media, Public Relations & Communications skills
At Petra University – Amman- Jordan 2000.
1. Media Image of Jordan in Runet Media: Specifics of Non Personification
МедиаобразИорданиивинтернет-СМИРунета: особенности «неперсонификации»
2. RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN’S IMAGE CLASSIFICATION IN JORDAN QUALITY PRESS
3. “Ether” and “broadcasting”: Etymology, essence, characterization of concepts
«Эфир»и «вещание»: этимология, сущность, характеристикапонятий
4. Communicative Activities of Public Relations Devices of International Organizations in Jordan
5. Image of Russia In the Arab world: the need for transformation
6. Features of the development of public radio in Jordan
7. Leading Gamification Experience in the New Media Education
8. Features of the media image of King Abdullah of Jordan II
View all posts by Haya Ashour هيا عاشور