Moscow — Russia Saturday called on Israel to join a dialogue on a Middle East free of weapons of mass destruction (WMD), stressing that Moscow, Washington and London have a responsibility to set up the zone.
Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the International Organizations in Vienna Mikhail Ulyanov said in a press statement that “the conference represents the first real step to move in this direction,” adding that the process will be long and not easy.
“This session was successful, in which differences were overcome and work rules were agreed,” he said.
Ulyanov said Israel’s absence “is somewhat strange, and certainly undesirable, because it is a key player in the Middle East, and that its participation in the process is important.”
Qualifications & Education:
1- PHD in Media, Public Relations .in Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia RUDAN 2021 .
2- MA degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Media at Petra University- Jordan in 2014.
3- Diploma from Global Learning Partners.Canada
• LEARNING TO LISTEN ,LEARNING TO TEATCH
• ADVANCED LEARNING DESIGN &EVALUATION BY DESIGN
4- BCS degree in Media, Public Relations & Communications skills
At Petra University – Amman- Jordan 2000.
1. Media Image of Jordan in Runet Media: Specifics of Non Personification
МедиаобразИорданиивинтернет-СМИРунета: особенности «неперсонификации»
2. RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN’S IMAGE CLASSIFICATION IN JORDAN QUALITY PRESS
3. “Ether” and “broadcasting”: Etymology, essence, characterization of concepts
«Эфир»и «вещание»: этимология, сущность, характеристикапонятий
4. Communicative Activities of Public Relations Devices of International Organizations in Jordan
5. Image of Russia In the Arab world: the need for transformation
6. Features of the development of public radio in Jordan
7. Leading Gamification Experience in the New Media Education
8. Features of the media image of King Abdullah of Jordan II
View all posts by Haya Ashour هيا عاشور