Amman Court of Appeal decided to reinstate the Teachers Association (Syndicate) Council Lawyer Bassam Freihat, Deputy of the Teachers’ Syndicate, said that the Amman Court of Appeal decided, today Sunday, to overrule the decision to dissolve the Teachers Syndicate Council and to reject the lawsuit filed for its dissolution because it was not based on a legal basis and insufficient evidence.
Thus, the Syndicate Council can resume its activities, noting that there is another case in which a preliminary decision was issued to dissolve the Council of the Syndicate, and a decision is expected to be issued soon also to overrule the decision to dissolve the Teachers Syndicate Council.
Qualifications & Education:
1- PHD in Media, Public Relations .in Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia RUDAN 2021 .
2- MA degree in Journalism, Public Relations, and Media at Petra University- Jordan in 2014.
3- Diploma from Global Learning Partners.Canada
• LEARNING TO LISTEN ,LEARNING TO TEATCH
• ADVANCED LEARNING DESIGN &EVALUATION BY DESIGN
4- BCS degree in Media, Public Relations & Communications skills
At Petra University – Amman- Jordan 2000.
1. Media Image of Jordan in Runet Media: Specifics of Non Personification
МедиаобразИорданиивинтернет-СМИРунета: особенности «неперсонификации»
2. RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN’S IMAGE CLASSIFICATION IN JORDAN QUALITY PRESS
3. “Ether” and “broadcasting”: Etymology, essence, characterization of concepts
«Эфир»и «вещание»: этимология, сущность, характеристикапонятий
4. Communicative Activities of Public Relations Devices of International Organizations in Jordan
5. Image of Russia In the Arab world: the need for transformation
6. Features of the development of public radio in Jordan
7. Leading Gamification Experience in the New Media Education
8. Features of the media image of King Abdullah of Jordan II
View all posts by Haya Ashour هيا عاشور